Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Trademark

Does anyone get on the Internet, type in the exact words they are looking for, and come up with a million companies that have a similar name?

This should not be happening for any company, however, we are having it happen to us all of the time. Pat & I have worked for the past 13 years getting our name established in Columbus and surrounding areas, making sure our customer service is the best in town, and uphold our company name. We stickered every door we touched, worked countless hours getting our name to be on the market, and made sacrifices to get a well established name for our company.

Every day I get on the Internet to find many websites with domain names that match my company name, google AdWords pay to click ads using my company name, and so on. How is it that some foreigner can come here, put up websites that are close to my name, and start stealing my work? How is this at all fair to me? I put in the countless hours, made all of the sacrifices, and continue to work hard every single day to compete with my own company name.

If you get on the Internet and search for Grove City Garage Door, do not click on the other websites that are similar to my name. There is only ONE Grove City Garage Door Inc., we have built this name, trademarked it, and will continue to fight for it! Anyone who chooses to use the name, chooses to be at risk to be sued for trademark infringement. Only click on the one that looks like this:


Grove City Garage Door®Inc.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment